TDFCU MasterCard EMV Credit Card
WHATEVER Your Style; Want or Need; WHENEVER; WHEREVER;
You Can Make It Happen With Your TDFCU MasterCard EMV Credit Card!!!
***LOW EVERYDAY RATES***
- No Annual Fee
- 25 Days Grace on Purchases
- Six Month Introductory interest Rates For Purchases and Balance Transfers
- Interest Rates Tiered Based on Credit history
- Extended Warranty
- Price Protection
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- MasterCard Global Services
- Scorecard Reward Points
- 1% Multi-currency Conversion Fee
Apply for a credit limit up to $20,000. Credit limits and interest rates are based on individual credit history.
Click here to apply online or call 800 344-4497 then press 4 to speak to a Call Center Representative for more information.
Please read the very important information below.
Link For Mortgage Department Complaints
Link to Treasury Department Recreation Association Web Site
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Use the following telephone numbers if you need to contact the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union:
· (202) 289-1950 - Main
· (800) 344-4497 - Main (Toll Free)
· (800) 425-0455 - Mortgage Department
· (866) 820-1087 - For lost or stolen Debit Cards
. (800) 449-7728 - For lost or stolen Credit Cards
If you receive any request about your account these are the only authorized telephone numbers you should call.
1. DO NOT provide your debit or credit card number, PIN, expiration date or any account information in response to a computer generated call claiming to be from the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union. DO NOT respond to the computer generated calls. If you receive one of these calls and are not sure what to do, please contact us immediately at the numbers listed below.
2. The Treasury Department Federal Credit Union does not send out emails with attachments requesting that you download information onto your computer. If you receive a request that appears to be from the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union with an attachments requesting that you downloading information to your computer for security, DO NOT DO IT.
3. The Treasury Department Federal Credit Union does not call, email or text message members or potential members requesting information or a response about their accounts. For your own protection, do not provide your Treasury Department Federal Credit Union account information in response to any telephone calls, email or text message you receive. If you receive a telephone call, email or text message about your account with the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union, as a precaution, please contact us prior to responding at (800) 344-4497 to verify the request. Please send a copy of the text message or any suspicious web site links to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org..
NEVER, EVER GIVE ANYONE (individuals or companies) YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN). YOUR PIN IS FOR YOUR USE ONLY.