Debt Relief Starts With:
- Better credit decisions
- Eliminating credit limits
- A single low fixed monthly payment
- A TDFCU Credit Consolidation Loan
Rates as Low As
Click here to apply online or for more information contact our Call Center Representatives at (202) 289-1950 or (800) 344-4497, option 4.
*Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change without notice. Rate quoted is the lowest rate for qualified applicants. Actual interest rate is based on individual credit history, term and relationship pricing.
As Low As
* Easy Application Process
* Quick Approvals
* Ask About our Relationship Pricing
- 80% financing with terms up to 60 months
- Rate applies to new vehicles of current or previous model year
- 100% financing and terms up to 84 months also available
- Used vehicle 80% financing as low as 3.25%, with term up to 60 months.
- 100% used vehicle financing available at attractive rates
- No minimum balance for terms up to 72 months for used vehicles
You may qualify for even lower interest rates with Relationship Pricing. You don't have to do anything, we check during the approval process.
Save Time and Money
Click here to apply online. To obtain additional information, contact our Call Center at (202) 289-1950 or (800) 344-4497 and then press 4 or click here to contact us by email.
* APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is subject to change without notice. Rates quoted are the lowest rates for qualified applicants. Actual rate is based on term and individual credit history. 100% financing includes taxes, extended warranty and GAP insurance. Refinancing a vehicle financed by TDFCU will incur a $350 refinance fee. Relationship pricing may lower your interest rate.
Please read the very important information below.
Link For Mortgage Department Complaints
Link to Treasury Department Recreation Association Web Site
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Use the following telephone numbers if you need to contact the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union:
· (202) 289-1950 - Main
· (800) 344-4497 - Main (Toll Free)
· (800) 425-0455 - Mortgage Department
· (866) 820-1087 - For lost or stolen Debit Cards
. (800) 449-7728 - For lost or stolen Credit Cards
If you receive any request about your account these are the only authorized telephone numbers you should call.
1. DO NOT provide your debit or credit card number, PIN, expiration date or any account information in response to a computer generated call claiming to be from the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union. DO NOT respond to the computer generated calls. If you receive one of these calls and are not sure what to do, please contact us immediately at the numbers listed below.
2. The Treasury Department Federal Credit Union does not send out emails with attachments requesting that you download information onto your computer. If you receive a request that appears to be from the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union with an attachments requesting that you downloading information to your computer for security, DO NOT DO IT.
3. The Treasury Department Federal Credit Union does not call, email or text message members or potential members requesting information or a response about their accounts. For your own protection, do not provide your Treasury Department Federal Credit Union account information in response to any telephone calls, email or text message you receive. If you receive a telephone call, email or text message about your account with the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union, as a precaution, please contact us prior to responding at (800) 344-4497 to verify the request. Please send a copy of the text message or any suspicious web site links to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org..
NEVER, EVER, GIVE ANYONE (individuals or companies) YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN). YOUR PIN IS FOR YOUR USE ONLY.