Access and Convenience
T-Access (Virtual Branch)
Enjoy the advantages of handling your financial needs from the comfort of your home, office or even your cell phone with T-Access. Make transfers to other TDFCU accounts or transfer funds to other financial institutions. As a member of the Treasury Department Federal Credit Union, you have access to one of the best, most capable electronic financial services available in the marketplace. You are the judge, try it and see for yourself.
Handheld Wireless T-Access
For handheld wireless access to your TDFCU account, connect to the Internet on your wireless device and go to go.tdfcu.org or TDFCU.org. You can then access your account, make transfers to other TDFCU accounts or transfer funds to other financial institutions and even receive notifications when deposits are posted to your accounts. To view the website, click on "Full Site" before you enter your User ID and Password, then follow the instructions.
- Pay Bills
No stamps, no envelopes, no problem. Pay your bills any time you want - conveniently, safely, and efficiently without the hassles of writing checks and addressing envelopes; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your Treasury Department Federal Credit Union account. Click here to go to T-Access, access your account and then click on Payment Manager.
- Transfer Funds
Point, click and move money. Transfer funds through T-Access Payment Manager. Just enter T-Access internet account access and click on Payment Manager, then click on Take the Tour to learn how to effectively use the service. After the tour, accept the terms of service and avoid writing checks to meet your last minute needs. Transfer funds to your accounts elsewhere. It's fast, easy and effective. Use Treasury Department Federal Credit Union to manage all your financial relationships. Click here to go to T-Access, access your account and then click on Payment Manager.
- Pay People
Pay people through T-Access Payment Manager. Just enter T-Access internet account access and click on Payment Manager, then click on Take the Tour to learn how to effectively use the service. The person you are paying must have an email address. It's safe, secure, fast and effective. Click here to go to T-Access, access your account and then click on Payment Manager.
A significant enhancement to T-Access, FinanceWorks is the next generation of online financial management that combines the best of financial management applications with the best of online banking to transform your online experience. Click here to go to T-Access (Virtual Branch) and click on FinanceWorks, then click on Take the Tour to learn how to effectively use the service.
- You can manage all of your financial accounts in one place with one password, regardless of which financial institution holds the account. You can include credit card, loan, investment and deposit accounts that you access online at almost any financial institution. This allows you to see your completed financial picture in one location.
- Manage all of your bills regardless of payment method. FinanceWorks automatically creates a comprehensive bill list to help you pay bills on time. You can set email alerts to remind you before the bills are due
- With all of your financial institutions accounts, FinanceWorks will provide a breakdown of your expense, allow you to establish goals for each category and track your actual expenses against your budget. You can see where your money is being spent which helps to identity ways to control spending and save money.
- You can add additional properties, (home, cars, etc.) and view a complete picture of your net worth.
Select criteria that will be monitored by T-Access that will send you e-mail alerts. You can have the system send you an email:
- when your balance is greater than or less than a dollar amount you select.
- when your certificates are about to mature
- when your loan payment is almost due
- when you wish to receive a reminder
Click here to go to T-Access (Virtual Branch) and click on Notification, then establish the criteria from the options to have
the system provide you with email alerts.
Online Consumer Loan and Home Equity Product Applications
From the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you have access to a computer, apply online for all our consumer and home equity lending products. It is easy and fast. For a full description of our loan products click here. To apply for a loan now click here.
For a full description of our lending products, click on the bar at the top of our web site. For more information call our Call Center at (800) 344-4497 option 4
Online Mortgage Applications
When you are ready to purchase a home, refinance your existing home or buy the home of your dreams, apply online. Click here
for more information and/or to apply online. For a full description of our mortgage products, click on the bar at the top of our web site. For more information call our Call Center at (800) 425-0455.
Go green and save a tree. Get your monthly financial statements online. No more paper and you receive your monthly statement long before your paper statement would arrive. Access your online statements and save them in your computer for future easy access. Online Statement offers the following benefits:
- Access up to six months of online statements anytime anywhere.
- Get e-mail alerts when the statement becomes available
- Relax knowing your account information is safe and secure
- Available in printer friendly PDF format
- Can be saved on your home computer
- Helps keep you organized by eliminating paper
- Reduce your impact on the environment
- No Account Maintenance Fee
to go to T-Access (Virtual Branch) and click on User Options, then click on Online Statement Options and then select Waive the Mailing of a Monthly Statement and click on receive a monthly reminder that your statement is ready. Once you are signed up for electronic statements, a few days after month end, just go to our website www.tdfcu.com
, enter T-Access (Virtual Branch) and click on Online Statement, then click on Online Statement you wish to review.
If you wish to receive your credit card statement online, just visit one of our branches, contact our Call Center at (800) 344-4497 or log into T-Access and click on contact us and send us an email.
T-Access offers all these services and much, much more. Experience the power of TDFCU's T-Access Virtual Branch. Click here
to go to T-Access